- Easy to learn and quick to play: choose your color, pick your battle and bounce in to win!
- Dozens of ways to battle: 3D Tic-Tac-Toe, Nine Cup, Level Out, Point Ball, Alphabet Soup (patterns/shapes), H-O-R-S-E (trick shot), and others
- Fun, competitive and additive game of strategy, skill and chance -- Race to the finish or take turns
- Play multiplayer, 1-on-1, teams or tournament style -- Battle anybody, anytime, anywhere!
- Awarded GAME OF THE YEAR by Creative Child Magazine
Choose your color, pick your battle and bounce in to win! Position yourself very close to the cube on the opposite side of your opponent (closer bounces are easier). Play multiplayer, 1-on-1, teams or tournament style. Get creative and have fun.
Players: 2+ players (2 players/teams, except where noted).
Dozens of ways to battle!
- 3D Tic-Tac-Toe Battle: Be the first to bounce three sets of three balls in-a-row in any direction.
- Bird's Eye Tic-Tac-Toe Battle: Be the first to get three balls in-a-row as seen from above the cube; only the top balls in any space count.
- Lucky 13 Battle: Be the first to bounce 13 balls into any location in the cube.
- Great Wall Battle: Be the first to bounce nine balls into the wall closest to you.
- Point Ball Battle: Be the first to score 21 points. Three balls per turn.
- War Chest Battle: Bounce all 27 balls into the cube in the least amount of attempts or time.
- Alphabet Soup Battle: Be the first to bounce balls in the form of a chose letter or shape on any horizontal, vertical or diagonal level.
- Nine Cup Battle: Be the first to land in each of the nine spaces (or "cups"). Two balls per turn. Remove duplicate balls from cups.
- Level Out Battle: Bounce the most balls into any two horizontal levels (five balls win the lower and middle level).
- H-O-R-S-E (Trick Shot) Battle: Be the only player to not spell "HORSE." Players receive a letter when they fail to match the original trick shot.
Includes: One game cube, 27 high quality white and orange balls (one extra), and instructions.